Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Weird weather

It snowed all day at work and it was a lot and then I took trax home and there was no snow where we are.  Weird.  I am sorry you got snowed in Karen.  I am so glad someone came and shoveled your snow for you.  Robin, I am so sorry you are sick.  We will come and bring you a surprise for your birthday.  Rachel congratulations.  Won't be too much longer and Ruth will be in our arms.  Isaac is so cute.  He is such a good boy.  You have the cutest kids.  I am excited that tomorrow is my Friday.  I really am excited to play.  Everyone be safe.  Robin do you have any airborne?  I will get your some.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...