Monday, December 21, 2015

Howling wind

It is really windy here tonight.  The storm is a coming.  The have called off all the big warnings with snow but I still think we will get some.  I met Kay and Julie and Austin and Jen and Rylie for dinner.  The Chinese place was closed on Monday so we went to California Pizza.  Work was good and I am so ready for it to be Wednesday.  Not much else going on with me.  Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow Rachel.  Is Randy going to watch the kids?  Everyone have a great day.  Karen and Robin tomorrow is your last day of work.  I should have taken Wednesday off.  I can slip out a little early.  I am sure everyone will.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...