Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Admin day

It was administration assistant day and they had a breakfast for me and the administration sent me a huge basket full of goodies at my house.  It was really nice.  It made a nice day.  It is pouring rain here right now.  I would love for you to come down Friday and stay the night.  It would be fun.  I am very flexible so what ever you want to do.  I finished up laundry tonight.  I was way behind.  I worked late I had to make up hours from doctor appointments.  I still have an hour to make up but I  will do that tomorrow.  Karen that is sweet you got your state taxes back.  Robin you might get yours back soon also.  Have a great Thursday.  I can't believe it is the last week in April.  Time has gone really fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...