Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Feet part 2

So Dr. Strong said we really need to find a dermatologist to make sure he had the right diagnosis and so I was going to call some and one of the ladies at work said she had a really good one and gave me their number and they had an opening at 1:30 so we took it.  He does have that inflammation pus foot thing. It is an autoimmune thing.  He felt a lot better knowing he couldn't give it to the kids.   They ordered a really strong steroid cream and gave us a bunch of things to try.  I really liked her.  So I went to pick up the cream and the pharmacy didn't get the order but they did get the steroid cream from Dr. Strong that isn't as strong and I just got that until I could get the other one.  Robin, I just love your sayings.  Thanks for posting them, they make me laugh.  You can go to Jiffy lube and they inspect and register all at the same time.  Let me know if you need to borrow our car.  We watched Phantom of the Opera tonight on the new sound system.  It was so nice.  I could hear everything.  I am going to love that.  It really rained here today.  It is so nice and green.  Not much else to report.  I am glad tomorrow is hump day.  I am glad the kids are doing OK.  It takes forever to get them over coughs.  I am not sure why that is but it just takes them a long time to get over it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...