Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Daddy Do it

Today was good, we were pretty busy.  Isaac had marshmallows last night and they made him sick in the night.  So he slept we me for a while.  He was fine in the morning and went to school.  He planted a sunflower seed and had a fun time.  While he was at school we went visiting teaching, it was good to go.  After lunch I put Oliver down for a nap but he never fell asleep.  We had another visiting teaching appointment so we walked their and it felt really good to be outside.  Casey worked late and was driving home the same time we were walking home so he picked up the boys and me and Ruthie walked the rest of the way.  We needed to go grocery shopping so Casey stayed with Ruthie and I took the boys.  Isaac was helping me put things on the belt and load up the car.  I told him I didn't know what I would do without two strong boys to help me shop and he said that Jesus made him for me so he could lift heavy things for me.  It was cute.  Casey has been telling the boys ghost stories before bed but tonight he went to bed before them so I was trying to tell one and Oliver kept saying stop, stop, daddy do it.  So Casey came in to tell them a story.  This weekend I was thinking of coming down Friday night and then coming home on Saturday night.  I have to go to church to teach the lesson.  Does that sound alright?

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...