Sunday, April 24, 2016

The weekend

This weekend was pretty good.  I was feeling a lot better today, thanks Mom for the medicine, and I had a better attitude today also which felt nice.  Saturday mid morning I had a bridal shower for Casey's cousin to go to.  It was fun to see everyone and I am glad that I went.  Casey cleaned the fridge and it looks amazing, it was a big job.  Mom and Dad came up and it was really good to see them.  Thanks for driving up.  Today I had to teach a lesson and Isaac had a talk in primary so me and the boys went to church and Casey and Ruthie stayed home.  Poor Ruthie is still not feeling great but she seems to be on the mend.  We had a good time at church, Oliver even went to nursery with not problem.  We were all in a good mood afterwards.  We had an early dinner because I was starving after church.  The weather was nice today we played outside the rest of the day.  Less than two weeks for the quilt show, I am excited.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...