Thursday, April 28, 2016

Windy

Today was a good day.  Isaac had school and they planted some grass seed which was fun.  I did some crafts with Oliver and it was fun, I need to do that more with just him.  Isaac's best friend wanted to play this afternoon so Isaac went over to their house and played.  Ollie and Ruthie fell asleep so I had a half an hour so I finished up a quilt for a lady in our ward, she is sick and wants to make her kids and some friends a quilt to remember her.  I dropped it off at Sylvia's on my way to pick up.  Isaac has been wanted to make stone soup and doughnuts forever.  Yesterday we got the stuff to make it and we did it tonight.  He had so much fun and loved that he planned and cooked dinner.  Casey's car is having problems still so he worked on that and after dinner he took the boys on a ride to see if it was working.  They did a little hiking too and got ice cream.  I stayed and put Ruthie to bed.  We are headed down tomorrow, thanks for having us and we are excited.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...