Tuesday, April 26, 2016

It's Tuesday

The kids are getting better, they still have coughs but they aren't as bad.  Even Ruthie seemed happier and had a better color today.  It was cold and rainy here also so we just played inside this morning.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and it was really fun.  The kids were really good and it was fun.  Casey had car troubles today and worked on that for a bit.  He had scouts tonight and they were doing a fire so he had to get some wood ready, he had a busy day.  I hope that Dad's feet get better fast, poor guy.  The boys were yelling at me today when I would take their picture so they are mostly of Ruthie today.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...