Thursday, April 21, 2016

Awesome

Robin, thanks for taking time off, that will be a lot of fun.  I like the plan Mom and am on board.  Isaac didn't sleep well last night so he was emotional today.  Oliver was a lot better, we went on a walk this evening and he was chatting and the old Oliver.  Casey has made two batches of cinnamon  rolls using white wheat and didn't like them.  So he bought some store bought flour and made them again tonight with Isaac and they were really good and then had fun making them.  Tiffany was super sweet and sent us a package.  It had a cute bird whistle that chips that the boys loved and Casey's old baby blanket, his Mr Cutie.  She also sent money so Isaac wants to save it for the millennium falcon and Oliver is saving his for a big prize also.  It is fun getting mail.  Well I am excited for the quilt fair.  It will be a lot of fun.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...