Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sick

That collar is really beautiful Robin, that is neat that someone found you and wanted one.  Good job.  Oliver fevered all night last night and this morning so Casey took him to instacare and he had strep. We were worried that Isaac had it also so I took Isaac and Ruth in and myself and got checked.  We didn't have it so that was good.  She said that Isaac and Oliver had cold symptoms also.  Casey got us hamburgers for dinner and they tasted really good.  Not much else going on.  I am hoping that everyone starts feeling better.  Karen, I got Ruthie some hair clips with her gift card and they are supper cute, thanks.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...