Friday, April 22, 2016

Shades of pink

I love the quilt Robin, thank you so much for making that for her.  It is beautiful.  I hope that your machine is working better.  Today while I was getting Ruthie dressed I noticed how many different shades of pink their are and it made me laugh.  Poor Ruthie is getting the cold and has a cough at night.  I am hoping it doesn't get too bad.  We had a lazy day today which was nice, the boys needed it.  Around lunch time Casey came home from work, the smoke was making him cough too much and they had him come home.  He watched the kids while I ran some errands which was really nice, it was fun to go by myself.  Casey mowed the lawn today and he helped a kid from his work with his car.  It was really nice of him.  It was a windy day so we didn't go out too much.  I am sad it is going to be cold weather again.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...