Wednesday, April 20, 2016

It's Done

I finished my red quilt and I love it, it turned out really pretty.  I attached pictures.  We planted peas and I put of picture of that on also.  Casey wasn't feeling good today so he stayed home, poor thing.  Oliver and Isaac were pretty grouchy but we made it through.  Isaac woke up at 6:30 really upset and never went back to sleep.  Last night he was upset and wanted to go on a walk around the block so we did.  It was a really pretty night and it turned out to be fun.  I had Isaac go to school today and he had a fun time.  I had Oliver rest with Casey and me and Ruth ran some errands.  The boys were grouchy so we got some nuggets for lunch and took them to the park to get out a bit.  It was nice to be outside.  Then we rested the rest of the afternoon.  My visiting teacher came over after dinner and then we played outside the rest of the evening.  I am loving this weather, it is to have it warm again.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...