Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Better

Robin, I don't think you got anyone sick.  We haven't seen you recently.  I am not sure where they got it.  I think everyone is on the mend.  We were able to go outside for a while and go on walk which was nice to get out.  Oliver is still the worst one but he hasn't fevered and is getting better.  He is super grouchy though.  Casey planted peas and painted the garage door today, he called in sick to help with the kids.  It was really nice to have him home.  I got the front flower bed weeded which looks better.  Well everyone enjoy this warm weather and have a good night.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...