Sunday, April 17, 2016

Well

I know that is a deep subject.  WE had a nice day.  We went to the Valley Fair Mall for lunch with grandma and met up with Karen.  WE went to Costco and that was nice.  I really like their fruit snacks there.  WE came home and chilled.  We started a puzzle we bought yesterday in Logan.  It is Beauty and the Beast and I have been singing that song all night.  I might have to watch the movie.  Rachel, I am so glad you took Oliver in.  Strep Throat is nothing to mess around with.  He will start feeling better really soon.  Cold and strep you are in for a long week.  It was really windy here today.  Everyone have a nice Monday.  TAX Day. Robin Walter has a lot of stuff for not having anything.  It might take him some time to figure out where it all goes. I also so enjoy those funny sayings.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...