Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Is it Friday

This has seemed like a long week to me.  I only have two more days.  I drove today because I had to go to work early.  Not much else going on with me.  I was forming a plan for quilt show weekend.  I was going to ask Kay and Julie for a dinner night out on Thursday night. I was thinking Fat Cats.  Then I was thinking of taking Friday off and going to the quilt show.  Saturday I thought quilt show and then either the zoo or aviary later in the day.  I am not sure about the zoo because I think that is the first day they are showing off the baby lions.  I will have to look into that.  How do you feel about that plan.  It can be subject to change just a rough draft to get the creative minds planning a weekend of quilting fun.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...