Thursday, June 9, 2016

Beat the heat

Mom, I am sorry you got pulled over, I kept forgetting about that when we were in Vernal.  This weekend I was thinking the tree house if it is hot or the nature center if it isn't too bad.  We could even go up the canyon to Huntsville.   Isaac woke up at 6 this morning.  I send him down stairs to watch show.  Then the two little ones woke up but I was able to put them back to sleep.  I got the slip n slide out this afternoon and it was so nice.  It felt so cool to run around in the water.  We just played outside all afternoon and ate a ton of Popsicle, it was really nice.  When Casey got home we went and got him and Oliver some new sandals and got some pizza for dinner. We spent most of the evening outside.  I brought out some paints and we painted for a while.  It is nice on the deck at night.  Well everyone stay cool.  I didn't take any pictures today, epic fail.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...