Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hump day

We made it through the hump day.  I always figure we can make it if we get through Wednesday.  Work was work and that actually is good.  Nothing too major.  We did go to Liberty Park after work and walk.  Every second Wednesday they have an old car show.  It was fun.  I think that is good for us.  We are going up to Kamas on Saturday morning and help with free dump day.  I think in the afternoon we are hooking up with Rachel's bunch to drop off my car.  Casey said he would look at it and see if he can fix it.  Thanks again.  I am so sorry that Oliver got hurt.  He does have a huge bump on his head.  It is suppose to cool down this weekend.  Robin are you working all weekend?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...