Monday, June 6, 2016

More sleep

I have been trying the valerian root and it is helping me sleep a lot.  I am sorry it didn't work for Casey.  Work was good and I had a check up with Dr. Strong this evening so we met up with Karen for dinner.  It was fun.  I am going to a balancing (dizzy) clinic in SLC and see what they think.  He also thinks I should take something for bone loss because my bone scan was not perfect.  I don't have osteoporosis but I am half way there I guess.  I am going to try them and see if I can tolerate them.  We got our tax return today so that was nice.  Rachel, how about Friday or Saturday or Sunday hooking up.  We are meeting Kay for dinner on Thursday.  I was going to help Karen on Saturday take her trash to free dump day but that won't take all day.  Just a few trips.  I love Isaac's hot wheel ramp.  He is good.  Ruthie and Oliver look so cute.  Robin, I am glad you had a nice night to rest.  It sure was windy here all day.  It did rain on our way to Park City but it was like Karen said 2 minutes.  Have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...