Sunday, June 5, 2016

Plot twist

Sorry I keep falling asleep and forgetting to blog. I worked Friday and Saturday so nothing to crazy. I am making dad a Father's Day gift. At hobby lobby they had some cool wood slats so I made a vinyl sign out of them. It was fun. Then this morning at 6 I get a text from joe, his makeup artist was sick so he needed me to come down. I didn't have to work today so it worked out great. I decided to buy the in home work out machine I've wanted with the extra money. Just something fun. It should arrive around Friday. Then I just chilled the rest of the day. We can stay in mesquite Rachel but I think there will be more for the kids like cowabunga in Vegas. But we can do whatever works for the troups.

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...