Friday, June 10, 2016

Belle

You are one lucky person Karen, congratulations.  Today was good and I am feeling like I am more on top of things.  Isaac wanted a new pair of shoes also so we went and got him some avenger shoes that flash.  Then we went to story time.  Their is a play beauty and the beast going on next week so they had Belle come and read a book to the kids.  Isaac got his picture with her but Oliver was running around and missed it.  I signed us up for summer reading.  I have been wanting to stay on top of reading to the kids and I think that this will help and be fun.  The library also has fun things every week like last year so I am really excited about that.  We came home and played outside and ate Popsicle and then played play dough.  Casey is bring the dutch oven to scout camp next week so he cooked dinner in it for us to clean it out a bit and to burn the stump.  We went on a evening walk and it was so nice and cool, I loved it.  I finally got Isaac to wear shorts today and he looked so cute.  I love his legs.  It is supposed to rain a bit tomorrow but it doesn't look too bad.  I am excited to see everyone.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...