Sunday, June 5, 2016

The weekend

On Friday they caught two fish and had a really fun time.  They got back late so the boys were tired on Saturday.  On Saturday we went to the farmers market and saw Calleen and then went to Sam's club to get baby stuff and we had lunch.  For dinner Randy invited us up and he cooked the fish they caught, they tasted really good.  I love fresh fish.  We came home and Casey set up the tent and they boys slept out their.  The tent was really nice and they had a fun time.  It was another late night and Oliver was pretty tired today.   We went to church and Oliver and Casey stayed outside the whole time.  They called a new teacher for my class so it will be nice to have someone with me.  We just stayed in the basement the rest of the day.  It was pretty hot outside.  We didn't meet up with Mom and Dad, we will have to do that this week.  I was talking to Randy and he said mesquite is a cheap place to stay.  I was thinking of staying their on the vacation instead of Las Vegas.  What do you think Robin?  I had Ruthie wear her new blue dress to church Mom and she looked so cute.  I didn't get a great picture of it but she was pretty cute.  Thank you.  Well everyone have a great week.  Isaac doesn't have school so wish me luck.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...