Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Bad decisions

Today was good. We are moving gowns around upstairs at work and it was really hot. I had the night off so me and Walter went to cafe rio for dinner. That is sweet of you to think of walter rachel the quilt is beautiful. Ollie's face looks sore. Poor kid. I work all weekend . Sorry I can't meet up. It was hot in my place so I went out and got a milk shake at iceburg. It was a bad decision I was in the drive through for over 20 minutes. And there were only 2 cars in front of it. It was a hot mess. But the shake was tastey so I guess it wasn't all bad. Have. A good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...