Sunday, June 5, 2016

Man it is hot

Robin that is cool you got to do some makeup.  You haven't done that in a long time.  I think you will love your new exercise machine.  I think Mesquite will be fun.  That will work.  I slept in late and took a nap.  I think I needed some rest.  Dave called from work and said he was sick.  He thought he had a bladder infection.  We took him to insta care and got him some meds.  We came home and just vegged the rest of the day.  I have a doctor's appointment for a check up with Dr. Strong tomorrow at 7:00 pm.  Karen do you want to hook up for dinner before?  It should be a quiet week for us.  Summer has begun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...