Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hump day

Robin, I keep hoping it slows down a little bit for you.  You have been running non stop.  Karen that is a nasty cut you have.  Watch that really close.  Rachel that is fun with the snake, he is huge.  I am glad that swimming lessons are turning out good.  Today was busy at work but I got to go out to lunch so that was nice.  Someone in our office is quitting and it was his farewell luncheon.  We stopped by Walmart on the way home.  We had no treats in the house.  Let me say I am ready for the weekend.  Not much else going on with me.  I can't believe how fast June is going.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...