Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Snakes

Good job on the Photoshop Robin, I like it.  I want to do a photo shoot next month and then maybe you could edit the photos, that would be fun.  We had a fun day.  We had swimming this morning and I brought a stroller this time and that helped with Oliver.  I also brought trains instead of cars so he was happier waiting.  The kids love to swim and it feels nice.  The library had a scales and tails show this afternoon and we went and had a fun time.  They bring cool animals and they got to touch a python.  Oliver had no fear and touched it right off but Isaac took some time thinking about it before he did it.  It was outside so we were all pretty hot by the end.  Casey came home about the same time as us and we all took nap, except Isaac who played quietly.  It was nice.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...