Friday, June 24, 2016

Plan

It was busy at work today but I didn't get anything done everyone kept interrupting me.  We did go to the mall after work and get dad some of the tea he liked over the weekend.  He can make it when he wants it now.  They are paving our roads today and tomorrow and they parked all there crap right in our parking spot.  On Saturday we are meeting Rachel and crew at the airshow.  We will have lunch there and then I think we are coming back with Ruthie and Casey and RAchel are staying with the boys to watch the blue angels.  On Sunday, I am good with anything.  That will be fun that you don't work Robin.  We can go to lunch.  Isaac wants to go swimming at Murray swimming pool with the slides.  I will see if they are open on Sunday.  Everyone have a great Friday.  I am so glad that the weekend is close.  I have been so tired all week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...