Friday, June 24, 2016

Old Timey

I was thinking I haven't changed the blog in a while and it has been years.  Everything I used to do is gone and I had to find new things.  I felt old.  Today was good.  Isaac and Oliver didn't sleep well last night but they did sleep in which is nice.  We went to story time and that was fun.  Isaac wanted to ride his bike this afternoon but it was too hot so this evening I took him out and he did so good.  It was fun to see him come so far riding his big bike.  Oliver was up running with him and it was cute.  Casey went shooting with his Dad and Collin, Collin wants to buy a new gun.  I will give you a call tomorrow Mom and work out where to meet.  Thanks.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...