Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Quiet day

We got a new person today at work so that was nice.  She is really nice, I like her a lot.  I am not so much dizzy as I just lose my balance and walk not in a straight line.  I am hoping these exercises help.  At least I know that there is a reason why I am all over the place.  I am so glad that Isaac is feeling better.  I think that is funny you had two mouths.  Karen, I agree with Rachel, you are a lucky one.  That will be fun to buy on Amazon.  Robin I am glad that your golf game went well and that Walter didn't get heat stroke.  It sure has been hot.  I am glad tomorrow is hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...