Monday, June 20, 2016

Swimming

Today Isaac had swimming lessons and he has come a long way from last year, he did a really good job.  After his lesson we went swimming, I was worried about going with three kids but we had a lot of fun and it went really well.  The floates really helped and it made it easy.  We came home and had lunch and watched the new lego movie, it was nice to relax.  It was a hot one today, it is a hot summer.  We went to costa vida for dinner and it tasted really good and nice to get out.  I am glad that you went and did the dizzy test Mom, I hope that it helps.  Sorry again for yesterday, I feel bad we were so late for dinner.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...