Saturday, September 17, 2016

Fun times

The hot air balloons were really something to see.  It was cold at first but so neat to see them take of and then they landed.  We played the rest of the day.  After Rachel and family left we went to choke cherry days.  It was fun and Karen bought us some choke cherry jam.  I hope it tastes good.  Oliver was so cute Robin.  A door shut and it scared him and he asked what that was and I said I didn't know.  He just looked at me and said "It is probably just Aunt Robin."  That made my day.  I hope frightmares went well.  First night is always a little crazy.  I sure love the make up.  Karen your beef jerky is amazing.  Hickory flavor is my favorite so far.  Everyone have a great Sunday.  We are going to get grandma for lunch.  Rachel, you left two of Ruthie's binkies at Karen's house.  I took them home with me.  I hope she isn't without binkies tonight. Isaac has decided to live at Aunt Karen's house.  He never sees the real world there.  We are always playing and doing fun things.  He was so cute.  Ruthie is really getting around.  She can scoot anywhere she wants to.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...