Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Way to go

Rachel, I am so glad the fun park worked out.  That will be good for Oliver and Ruthie.  I can't believe she is scooting all over.  She is growing up way to fast.  Robin congratulations on the diet.  I think that is a good thing.  I am excited to learn new things.  I hope it is making you feel better.  That is what I am worried about the most.  Karen good luck going to the store tomorrow.  I looked up the hot air balloons and everything is free.  Robin do you work on Friday night and Saturday morning.  We are going to Kamas after work on Friday and then getting up to go see the hot air balloons.  Work was work but I am making some progress on getting things done, so that is nice.  It was such a pretty day today.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...