Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Birthday

Robin, I think the 25th of September would be great.  Anytime is good with me.  Thanks so much.  I am really excited you are trying to eat healthier.  I hope it really helps.  Weight Watchers is a good.  You will have to teach us everything you learn.  We could all use better eating habits.  I had a fun Karen's birthday.  We went shooting and to Fuji's for lunch.  Then we drove up to Logan and played with the kids.  It was a lot of fun.  Sardine Canyon was beautiful with autumn leaves.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  It is going to be hard to get back to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...