Sunday, September 11, 2016

Lovin long weekends

I sure have been enjoying time off.  I am so glad Robin's test turned out OK.  I hope the meds are helping.  We met up with grandma for lunch and we went to Barnes and Noble and bought another coloring book.  She is loving them.  I went to work and did payroll so that is all ready to go.  I am excited to play for Karen's birthday.  Isaac called and he had me rolling on the floor.  He needs to help celebrate Karen's real birthday.  Have a nice Monday.  It is suppose to get cooler mid week.  Dad did enjoy hearing about Hillary.  We had to research what happened.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...