Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy birthday

Happy birthday karen, hope you have a great year. Today was good for a monday. We had breakfast made for us since we won the office Olympics. It was tasty. Then I had to get my parking badge an ID for lagoon. I got the days for family day. It's actually in september. Either the 23rd or 25. I thought if we chose the 25th. I could come up and decorate till about 11 and then meet everyone up at lagoon?? Thoughts?

Then I was thinking I am going to try to eat healthier. And since I am terrible I joined weight watchers. I am mostly doing it for healthier eating options since it comes with a cook book. I thought I would try it our and see if it helps. So I made lasagna tonight. Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...