Thursday, September 15, 2016

To Cool for a Jacket

Today was another busy day.  It was cold this morning also for us.  Isaac didn't want to wear a jacket because then no one would be able to see his cool shirt.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and watched Neave.  Imogean wanted to play after she got home from school so the both stayed until dinner.  After dinner Casey borrowed the neighbors trailer and worked on taking the grass to the dump.  I took the kids to shopko.  My crockpot broke and we needed a new one.  Isaac needed some pencils for homework and I didn't have a pencil sharpener so we got that also.  Thanks again for having us up tomorrow Karen.  We are supper excited.  Thanks so much, I owe you.

Love
Rachel



Oliver loves salsa and taquitos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...