Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday

I forgot to say that sounds great for Lagoon.  Thank you so much for doing that for us.  I was thinking this weekend we could spend the night at Karen's on Friday and go early on Saturday to see hot air balloons.  What do you guys think?  Today was pretty good.  I get so emotional about Isaac at school, it is hard to let him go.  While he was at school we ran errands and Ruthie fell asleep in the car.  She can stand up in her crib so this afternoon we lowered it so she doesn't fall out.  When Casey came home the little ones too a nap so he mowed the lawn and I made salsa and folded laundry.  Casey had scouts this evening and then a big storm blew in so we watched that for a while, it was pretty.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...