Sunday, September 11, 2016

The weekend

Thanks for meeting up with us tomorrow Karen, we are super excited.  We had a good weekend.  Saturday we cleaned the house a bit and Casey cleaned all the windows inside and out.  I took the boys to get some honey and we went grocery shopping.  Casey took Isaac ice skating and they had a really fun time.  That evening Casey needed a cheap monitor to fix a computer so we went to the DI.  Oliver found this four wheeler he wouldn't let go so we bought it.  They also had sunglasses for .50 so they got some of those also.  It took forever.  Today everyone slept in and then we went to church.  Oliver lasted longer than usual which was good.  Randy needed a key for Kelly's car so Casey and Isaac ran up their and gave it too him and went on a walk.  I stayed and the little ones took a nap.  Oliver has been saying "I said no" and it has been so funny.  I couldn't figure out where he heard it until I said it this evening and realized it was from me.  Ruthie started shaking her head no today and it was so funny, I will have to get a video tomorrow.  Well we will see you guys for a birthday celebration tomorrow.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...