Thursday, October 27, 2016

Errands

I hope that you are feeling better Mom.  I finished your Halloween game quilt.  It turned out cuter than the picture I think.  Isaac really liked it.  I volunteered at the school this morning and Randy was sweet and came and watched the kids.  It went good at school, she had the kids do math on ipads in my group.  It is pretty cool.  Watching Isaac do everything he does really well but he goes slow.  He is super cute.  Oliver and Ruth had a fun time.  Oliver really wanted to go up to his house so they went.  I had to run some errands so me and Ruthie did that.  She fell asleep in the car since she didn't sleep well again.  It was my carpool day so I picked up the kids and then Isaac wanted to go to Grandpa's house too so I dropped him off and took Ruthie home to finish her nap.  She didn't sleep much longer so we ran more errands.  It was nice to go with just one kid.  When Casey got home we went up and picked up the kids.  Ivy was their so we got to hold her, she is so tiny and cute.  When we got home Casey mowed the lawn until it was too dark.  When we were outside the light was good so I took some pictures of the kids.  Ruthie fell asleep in her high chair so I put her to bed early.  Sorry to ramble I hope that everyone had a good day.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...