Saturday, October 29, 2016

What a day

Today was another busy day. I woke up and cleaned my apt. A bit. It was getting scary. Then I went to lagoon. Curtis was sick so I took his night gig at fearcon. Then the girl needed clown makeup for another gig last minute. So I went and did that. Tomorrow is my last day at lagoon. It's bitter sweet. The girls at work want to us my dicount passes. And a girls fiance is a manager at mega plex. So we are waking up and seeing the last girl on the train then heading up to lagoon. I figured I would do makeup and then just stay and play for a bit. It's suppose to rain so I am not sure how long we will stay. But anywho. Have a good one. Hope you feel better soon mom.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...