Sunday, October 23, 2016

Good times

We had a really nice weekend.  I did end up with a bad cough and kept everyone awake but other than that I had a really nice time.  The train was really fun.  Oliver is the perfect age for that.  Casey and Karen and Rachel went shooting and they had a good time.  Saturday we just played and went to the outlet stores for awhile.  It is going to be tough to get back to the real world.  Robin just one more weekend and Halloween is done.  You have been so busy.  I am glad that everything has been going good for you.  That is sweet you got to work for Joe.  Black Friday is looking really good.  Have a nice week.  I can't believe how fast time goes.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...