Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Picture Overload

I like your costume Robin, good job.  Isaac got his school picture back today and it turned out cute, I have a wallet for everyone.  This morning the RV kids next door we over on our front lawn all morning and wanted to play.  Isaac was at school so we went to the library for story time to get out a bit.  It was fun, Ruthie wanted to sit on the mat with everyone.  The story time lady had scarfs and Ruthie loved them.  I need to get some.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun.  Her daughter is dating someone and she caught me up on all that was happening.  This evening was the ward fall festival.  Ruthie costume arrived just in time and she was so cute in it.  The boys costumes were perfect and fit great.  They loved them and they looked cute.  I took some pictures but Oliver wasn't interested so their aren't many of him.  The fall festival wasn't great but it was fun to get out and I think that the kids had fun.

Love
Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...