Saturday, October 29, 2016

Quiet day

It was a quiet day for me.  Literally speaking.  I tried really hard not to talk too much and I think my voice is better tonight. We did go to Shopko and walk around for a little while.  They also had a Halloween City next door so we walked around there.  I was amazed at how picked over everything for Halloween at Shopko was.  They already had 70 percent on all their stuff.  I also got my hair cut.  That felt really nice.  I needed to get that done.  Well we are off to Logan tomorrow for Halloween.  I am looking forward to the fun time.  Robin do you work on Sunday night a Lagoon?  I wasn't sure when your last day was.  Have a wonderful holiday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...