Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

We made it back to SLC safe and sound.  There was hardly any traffic.  It was a really nice time.  The kids were so cute.  Rachel's party at Isaac school went really well and then we went downtown and walked around.  Oliver loves getting candy.  Everything turned out really nice.  Karen that was fun that you VT came with the kids.  Did you leave your light on for other trick or treaters?  Robin I loved your costume.  You are amazing.  I bet you are glad that Halloween is done.  You have worked to hard.  I bet you crash on the couch for a while.  Rachel thanks for letting us come up.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...