Tuesday, November 1, 2016

You know you should have stayed in bed when -

I had a weird day today.  My black Friday purse broke today on my way to work and then I missed going to meeting I was suppose to take minutes for.  I think it was a bad hair day.  We did stop at Kohls and get me a new purse.  It is small so it may not make it but I am going to give it a try.  Something new.  Rachel, I am glad the chili turned out.  It just sounded so good.  Karen, I am glad you had a good day also.  Robin, I hope you are sleeping on the couch resting.  It is so hard to take down all the decorations.  You guys all did a really good job.  Have a nice hump day.  We are having a big retirement party for someone in our department tomorrow.  I have to go get the cake at noon.  I think I have everything organized.  Everyone has been so good to help me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...