Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Going to calm down

Today was crazy busy at work.  We had the retirement party for someone in our department and it was a lot of work.  It did go really nice however.  I am glad it is over.  The ED brought over 4 months of papers and it is probably 2 feet tall.  It is going to keep me busy for awhile.  Rachel that was a cute idea for the fun park and the bus.  I am glad the kids got to go.  Is their diarrhea any better?  I have been worried about them.  I wish that Ruthie would start sleeping again.  That is exhausting.  She doesn't really even nap very good.  Karen it was a little bit foggy here as well.  Karen is going to come down on SAturday and we are going to go see that Dr. Strange movie.  It looked really good.  Everyone have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...