Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Bus

Ruthie did not sleep last night and Oliver was grumpy today but we still had a decent day.  I needed some thread so we got that after we dropped Isaac off.  It was crazy hair day so I spiked his hair but I didn't have any hair color so it wasn't that awesome.  Oliver wanted to go to a dance party and they do that at the fun park so we went to story time their.  They had the CVTD come and talk to the kids and then we rode the bus to the transit station and then back.  It was a fun activity and they gave the kids bus flash light key chains.  Then Oliver got his dance party.  When Casey got home we went to the DI to see if they had any tillers but their were none.  Casey and the boys played outside until it was time for bed.  I hope that everyone had a fun day, thanks for being awesome.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...