Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thursday

Today was good.  I volunteered in Isaac's class this morning.  We had a half an hour between dropping him off and volunteering so we ran to the store really fast for some groceries and a car for Oliver to play with.  I took the kids with me and it worked out pretty good.  They were doing a craft so we helped get the papers ready for the kids to cut.  It was my day to carpool and Henry's mom had something so Henry played for a little bit and that was fun.  We need to have him over more.  I messed up turning in homework.  I turned in the stuff he is supposed to do today and kept what he already did so their wasn't any homework to do.  They are having Isaac do a STEM project this month.  He is supposed to think of a shelter or building, then design and build it.  It sounds like a cool program.  He wants to build a 5 car hot-wheel garage that has elevators and a chimney.  He drew up a plan, it was cute.  Today was Terri's birthday and we usually go out for dinner but they didn't so we went to costa vida and had take out.  It tasted good.  Everyone enjoy your friday.

Love
Rachel


Casey took the kids for a walk, Oliver wouldn't look up at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...