Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Clean up

I got the same email about you Robin, you are a wanted women.  I am just going to delete it, they don't need to know where you are.  Today was good, we were all tired but we made it through.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun.  Ruthie was late taking a nap so I had here for a while but she fell asleep about half way through.  After we did Isaac's homework we took down the decorations.  Last night Isaac said that his favorite part about Halloween was the decorations, thanks guys for doing that with him.  He was sad to take them down.  Casey made Mom's chili for dinner and it tasted really really good, thanks Mom.  Casey had scouts so we just "watched" a movie.  Ruthie and Oliver mostly fought the whole time.  Everyone enjoy your day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...