Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday

Good job with the photos Robin, they look so nice.  That is so fun.  Sunday was good we just stayed home.  I built that wooden train and it took all morning but it turned out nice and the boys love it.  We need to paint it now.  Today was good.  I volunteered in Isaac's class and that was fun to do that.  Jenn watched the little ones for me which was really nice of her.  Afterwards we went to Sam's to do some shopping.  I ordered books from Isaac's school and they came today so when Isaac came home we read books and did his homework.  He was excited to do it.  He also colored all day yesterday, it was so cute.  When Casey came home we ran to Smithfield for him to get something and then we went out to a tree farm in Cove to look at trees to buy.  I want a big shade tree to block the neighbors.  They were about a hundred so we are thinking about it.  Well everyone have a great night and a good day tomorrow.  Don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel




Ruthie slept with me this morning


Oliver has been pretending he is a puppy a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...