Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Banana

The kids didn't sleep well again last night, they are wearing me out.  They all have a bit of a cold so hopefully they will be over that soon.  Isaac was Top Banana today at school, that means that he knows all his letter upper and lower case and all their sounds.  They gave him some sight words to memorize now and he knows most of them.  I think he will have them done this week.  I was proud of him.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that is always fun.  I took Kimi some dinner tonight and saw the baby.  She is pretty cute and tiny.  She has been a good baby and Kimi is feeling good.  They were really happy.  Casey had scouts tonight and we walked and picked him up.  It felt like a busy day.  Enjoy your evening.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...